Web Shot making me dizzy!

Options
Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
I like using my 5-star Spider-Man (Peter Parker) when clearing easy PvE nodes and I think his drone animation for 'Web Shot' is going to give me seizures. My eyes are focused on the board during the opponent turn, as I contemplate my next move, and then all of a sudden this giant robot spider leaps from the screen and makes me go cross-eyed.

Anybody else have animations that bother them?

Comments

• biryon
    biryon Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The constant screen shake they're adding to a lot of the abilities now makes me dizzy. I have to keep looking away from the phone whenever abilities go off or I start getting headaches. I wish there was a way to turn off screen shake.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What animations biryon?  They've always taken screen shake away when people have made complaints about headaches and seizure?
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Carnage VS Carnage...total nightmare!
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For some reason, Moon Knight's black (Fist of Konshu) really bothers me, with the combination of screen flash, screen shake and the fist flying into your face being pretty headache-inducing. I have to keep my eyes closed when I use that power.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My Menière's is not keen on board shake either. Which, considering how often I use Cage, is a shame. Board shuffle's not wonderful either. Oh, hi Medusa.

Thank goodness for stemetil.
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Web Shot is annoying. I trying playing my 2-covers 5* Spidey for PVE, but he was slowing me down. We have enough animation in the game as it is.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Honestly, every other power has obnoxious, unnecessary screen shake now, so I don't even notice it anymore.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Punisher's Retribution. Between the gun being pointed AT me and the muzzle "flash" I cover the screen while it goes off.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It doesn't bother me visually, but I don't see how Moonstone can spin like that, while everything stays tightly in place. I would think certain objects would need to be placed in motion to sustain that motion. 
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Beer40 said:
    It doesn't bother me visually, but I don't see how Moonstone can spin like that, while everything stays tightly in place. I would think certain objects would need to be placed in motion to sustain that motion. 
    Maybe it's a POV shot, and you're the one spinning.  Like CStorm pushing you away with her blue.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe it's a POV shot, and you're the one spinning.  Like CStorm pushing you away with her blue.
    Aren't all of Moonstone's animations POV shots? Oh, I'm thinking of something else...

Lately the hyper-blue slashes at the end of slice and dice are bothering me. I think Merciless Charge has something similar.
  • Alx85
    Alx85 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I was disappointed with mockingbird's animations
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Funnily enough, 3* spidey's stun makes my eyes feel a bit weird. Less so now but it still feels a bit odd somehow.

I remember that scene in the Disney movie Aladdin where Jago's running on the treadmill to power the sands of time (weird part of the film, now I think about it), and at the end of that scene Jafar says "Let's have the guards extend him an invitation to the palace, shall we?" Jago says "Swell." and then it cuts to a fade out of the scene as Jafar's face zooms into the camera. That always made me feel weirdly dizzy for a second or two. So I getcha =)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Punisher's Retribution. Between the gun being pointed AT me and the muzzle "flash" I cover the screen while it goes off.
    That one really gets to me, too. I sometimes will actually skip his Lightning Rounds just because I don't want to see that.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,274 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2* Magneto's red... something about the weird wavy effect, makes my eyes hurt every time.