Daken and Green Tiles

Options
Is it just me or when faced up against Daken, there seems to be many green tiles and unwanted green cascade matches all over the board?
Just a thought, what do you all think?

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, his blue power does generate green tiles.
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    Already know that, even without the constant firing of his blue power. Green is inevitable, it must be a handicap coding the devs entered. 
  • Dormammu
    Options
    Yes, I think you're right. The developers added special code into the game so that more green tiles show up when AI Daken is in play. They probably also added code that removes green tiles when a player (your) Daken is in play, to prevent you from getting cascades. When both sides have a Daken, a paradox occurs which causes special brown tiles to start appearing which subtract negative amounts of green AP from your pool.
  • 10_EFX_01
    Options
    Damn brown tiles now, man you're good like really good. I hope to continue to read many of your amazing feedback on other posts. Man just wow, I can't believe you don't work for the company. Ima keep my eye on you, just wow, love your wise words.
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    when you match a brown tile does the game play a booming voice that says "Welcome to brown town!" ?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    moss04 said:
    when you match a brown tile does the game play a booming voice that says "Welcome to brown town!" ?
    Actually it plays the brown note and you tinykitty your pants.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Yes, I think you're right. The developers added special code into the game so that more green tiles show up when AI Daken is in play. They probably also added code that removes green tiles when a player (your) Daken is in play, to prevent you from getting cascades. When both sides have a Daken, a paradox occurs which causes special brown tiles to start appearing which subtract negative amounts of green AP from your pool.
    The same code was re-used, just changing the colour, for 2* Bullseye and both versions of Blade. In a mirror match with all three of them, things get really weird ;)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, why is this a thread?
  • 10_EFX_01
    Options
    Because now when you face Daken, you'll think about this post.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just bring Thor or Kamala Khan or some other green tile generator and cackle madly. 

Or I disregard my confirmation bias and just play the game. It's one of those.
  • Dormammu
    Options
    So, why is this a thread?
    I'm not ashamed to say I've posted on less meaningful threads. Besides, it's been a while since we've had a good conspiracy-theory 'the developers are out to get us' thread.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    moss04 said:
    Actually it plays the brown note and you tinykitty your pants.
    Insert obligatory, "This game has sounds?" comment here.