What next

oBrokeno
oBrokeno Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
i have 5 4* characters champed. But only 3 of my 2* are champed now and I have 8 3* to champ still. I have 1 4* at 13 covers and 2 more at 12. 
Should I save my ISO or rebuild my farm and fill out my 3*s?

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    I'm in a pretty similar place with my 4*, but I've also been tending my farm and filling out my 3*. I find I really get a lot out of those Champ rewards, and if you follow all the way through with the 2* and sell them off, it's a fairly minor ISO drain in the long run.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Which 4* is it?  If you have any reasonable expectation of getting a 14th cover for it in the next two weeks, save up your Iso to champ it.  Otherwise, I'd bring up the remaining 2*.  2* covers roll in constantly, and putting every cover to champ builds you more resources.  3* acquisition is much slower, so selling a cover or two isn't as impactful as sacrificing a 4* or a half dozen 2*.
  • oBrokeno
    oBrokeno Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    It is 4* fist. I rebuilt my 2* farm mostly. I got a new cover for him so I am trying to hoard the ISO now. Rebuilding the farm has really helped a ton though.
    I hate to not champ him but I missed out on a extra cover for gwenpool and did not get her champed for the cover expired and have not seen another.