Medusa countdown with wave nodes

If you match your countdown tile away while killing the last enemy of a wave her passive will not kick in and create 2 attack tiles. Instead it just goes to the next wave and the enemy starts their turn. 

I've had this happen about 5 times so far on the last sub of webbed wonder using medusa and various characters

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't find it in the list, but I'm pretty sure this is part of a known issue with Wave nodes. When you finish a Match or Wave, it stops resolving Powers as soon as the last Enemy is downed. This means that Thanos won't wreck the rest of your team for no benefit, for instance, but it also ends up interfering with a bunch of other powers that would be nice to have triggering then. I know I've seen it with I Am Groot, and I've heard of it happening with Tools of the Trade and Savage Healing.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you match your countdown tile away while killing the last enemy of a wave her passive will not kick in and create 2 attack tiles. Instead it just goes to the next wave and the enemy starts their turn. 
    This is not specific to the issue you're reporting, just some clarification:

Medusa's passive Entanglement power creates the Entanglement countdown tile if one doesn't already exist.  That is the full extent of her passive power.

The other effects are properties of the tile she has created: it does damage at the end of the turn, and if it is destroyed, it creates two attack tiles.  The "when destroyed" part is an effect like a trap, or other trap-like countdown tiles such as 4* Deadpool purple or 4* Wolverine yellow.  As with traps and other trap-like effects, they can operate even when stunned.