Something Went Wrong Error (again) [Devs Aware]

Options
Mburn7
Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
So right as I finish my final Trial of Strength node (to get the final progression reward, may I add) I got the dreaded "something went wrong" error on the claim match screen.  Now I can't open the app at all (same error).

Anyone else?

@Brigby whats going on?  How can this happen again, after it just happened in the last event?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    I personally got that error at about the same time you did, but on nodes of power. And if I may add, I get this "something went wrong" at end of a game at least once on each event. It did happen once Friday with Trial of Strength. And each time I'm kick out of a tier reward to the next one. It's beyond frustration.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Don't play the game around 8 P.M EST (whatever time that may be for you)

That's when the Training Grounds end and the game basically **** it's pants for 5-15 minutes each day.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, I just tried to log on now and everything worked fine.  I guess you're right @Brakkis its just bad at 8
  • Pcell777
    Pcell777 Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Just happened to me too.  Worked for it for 3 days and this **** happen.
  • Fredopoulos
    Fredopoulos Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same for me this morning, cant play.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just now is happenning to me. When events finish it is the game usual behaviour. 

Please @Brigby tell developers to control this situation.

First it happened at 5 p.m. when events finished at that time and now at 8 a.m. that events have just finished.

It is not a client error, nothing is wrong with all of us it is a server malfunction or overload.
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Still currently happening. I cannot join any of the current events. A ticket has been sent.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Also got this when ToS ended and tried claiming rewards. Who knows if they made it to my card list. This is why I don't give them money.
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I am still getting it after updating the app, for some reason I cannot give my PWs any experience without something going wrong.

Just double checked, and I lost some Mana runes in the attempt. Just a small grind's worth, but still.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues for @Tombstone's visibility

Hi Everyone. Apologies for the inconveniences, but thank you for the feedback. I've passed all of this information along to the developers.
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks as always @Brigby hopefully this will get resolved quickly
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @TheDragonHermit
    Not a problem! I hope so as well. If I hear of any updates, I'll be sure to let the community know.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am still encountering this error.
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Tombstone : I am still encountering this error for Fateful Showdown only. Should I send another ticket? It was fixed for Emergency Ordinances yesterday...