Follow up on Coulson event

Options
With the release of Coulson there was a 7-day standalone event which had a small storyline in which we saved Director Fury from a hydra attack. It ended with to-be-continued. When can we expect a follow-up event to continue the story line?

Comments

• Königsmacher
    Königsmacher Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    I was wondering about that as well. Thinking about it, now that Mockinbird is in the game, a second event centered around her to continue the story would be nice - and of course to get a free MB cover :wink:
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A free red Mockingbird cover, I think you meant. I agree, this would be fab.
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    give me more waifu covers
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    granne said:
    A free red Mockingbird cover, I think you meant. I agree, this would be fab.
    That would be nice, because odds are whatever new character will be released this week will be featured in the SHIELD Simulator next season as the 2000 point progression reward. That's what happened when G4ocket and G4mora were released in the same season. G4mora was the reward in Simulator the following season, and G4ocket got the shaft. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or maybe 5 Mockingbird red...

What? Too reasonable?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    Or maybe 5 Mockingbird red...

What? Too reasonable?

No, it's fine.
    That would get mine to 7/4/4 so I can champ her.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    These five-node one-off events are a fun diversion. Perhaps they can do them once every few weeks? In addition to new ones, there are lots of great old ones to choose from. I'd be happy for them to re-run them.

Ant Man
    Cho
    Star Lord x 3

I feel like there were others as well?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mpqr7 said:
    These five-node one-off events are a fun diversion. Perhaps they can do them once every few weeks? In addition to new ones, there are lots of great old ones to choose from. I'd be happy for them to re-run them.

Ant Man
    Cho
    Star Lord x 3

I feel like there were others as well?
    Coulson's is the only one not on your list (but it makes sense not to mention it IN a thread about that event).

I'd like to see more one-offs. Especially with unique fights (like the Hulk wave fight for Cho's event).

I think the three Guardians events should be tweaked into a full event. Compress each week of one-shot nodes into a day of regular 6-clear nodes. Maybe the Essential nodes have you fight against the Guardians (sparring/training, for a little bit of enemy variety). The symbiote and mindless one combos were neat, and the unstable asteroids having board altering effects were pretty sweet. I'd love to get to see all of that more often.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I forgot that existed already.  Devs probably did too.
  • KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    I think the three Guardians events should be tweaked into a full event. Compress each week of one-shot nodes into a day of regular 6-clear nodes. Maybe the Essential nodes have you fight against the Guardians (sparring/training, for a little bit of enemy variety). The symbiote and mindless one combos were neat, and the unstable asteroids having board altering effects were pretty sweet. I'd love to get to see all of that more often.
    Exactly whats happening now. Good call.