Current group of 5* in lt/number of lt to hoard before opening?

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
it doesn't seem as though star lord or doc oc are overly useful 5* characters. spiderman may be too new to get a good read on perhaps?

i have 76 lt stored, is it even worth it to pull or just keep hoarding until i get more/a better group of 5* are available? what's a number to shoot for to get a new 5* decently covered?

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    star lord a,d Doc ock are better for players with 5 or 6 established 5* champions.  Spiderman is a great option for your 1st 5*.

Just based on the stated odds.  You get 15 5* covers for every 100 LT pulls (15%).  Divide those 15 covers evenly among the current 3 LL 5* (5%).  So you can reasonably expect 5 spidey covers for every 100 lt pulls    You will want at least 300 pulls to have a reasonable shot of getting 13 covers to championing spidey.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Save for 300 pulls (minimum) and open in October when Ock leaves.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Daiches said:
    Save for 300 pulls (minimum) and open in October when Ock leaves.
    Currently at 325 waiting for FartLord and Ock to leave to make the quantum leap.  With some bonus hero luck will finish surfer and OML as well.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    In addition to the above advice you also want at least 1.5m iso on have to champ all 3 latest 5s
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was originally planning to go for LTs once Ok leaves as well.  But now with the vaulting change there's a lot more value in pulling classics than their was before.  I'm probably gonna save my 300 pull till I have 300 or close LTs.  Currently only at 54 so it might be a while yet.