Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We will be conducting a short maintenance period sometime tomorrow (January 29, 2020) between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM UTC. We only expect the maintenance to last a couple of minutes.

During this maintenance, the forums will be inaccessible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you!
D3 Go!

PVP progression rewards based on wins not point total

atmosvereatmosvere Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
Please bring back progression rewards in PVP that are based on the number of wins instead of your point total!!!  The test/experiment that was done in between the last two seasons was great.  It was the first time I got a 4-star cover from the progressions rewards on a PVP event ever.  I'm in 4* land, and that 4* progression reward is always just out of reach.  Once I go past 800 points, I normally get slammed and don't have a chance of getting to the 900 point level.  I had to really work to get 40 wins and the 4* cover in that experimental pvp, but I didn't care because I knew it was attainable. It is currently very frustrating knowing that the 4* cover will be always just out of reach.  It feels like a tease.

Comments

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,475 Chairperson of the Boards
    It will come back. They did a couple of test runs first for the PvE scaling that just got implemented as an ongoing thing. It'll probably be a couple of months, tho, based on that.