Difficulty Levels Based on S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels - Update (8/4/17) *Updated

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited August 2017 in MPQ News and Announcements
Hi Everyone,

Near the end of May, we ran our first test of enemy difficulty levels that were based on a player's S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level. As a result, we have received a lot of feedback from the community, and we want to thank everyone for sharing all of their thoughts.

A few things have changed since the last time we ran this update to Event Difficulty (Scaling Tied to S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels), and we'd like to outline those changes below:

Starting with Unstable Iso-8 on Sunday, August 6th at 7:00 am EDT, all Story Events going forward will have difficulty based on S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels.
  • Enemy levels will now start at the same base level. In the table below, the starting level and the maximum level after 4 clears can be seen.
  • Placement rewards have been updated for SCL 7 and 8
  • We reduced the difficulty of Hard, Final, and 4-Star Required missions in SCL 8 by as much as 20% in some instances
Update: Corrected table data for placement Rank 1 of SCL 8; it awards 3 4-Star covers, not 4. Apologies for the confusion. 

This discussion has been closed.