This has gone on for way too long.

Corn_Noodles
Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
I've had it. I can't stay silent about this any longer.

One of these things is not like the others.

Comments

• Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Well, have you bought deck slots for your PWs?  
  • Corn_Noodles
    Krishna said:
    Well, have you bought deck slots for your PWs?  

You misunderstand.
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    just email support. they'll give you 3 crystals
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good for you? You're still riding the wave from when runes were plentiful, and there's not been much of a sink for them since.

Now there are fewer ways to earn them and many of us don't have fully leveled planeswalkers and have to strategically spend runes too. They're a currency you can grind into infinity, even now if you have the time, so showing that you have a lot of them doesn't really prove that there is a continuing issue with them.
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 542 Critical Contributor
    I guess I'm just dense but I don't understand. Would you mind explaining this with words?
    What's the issue?
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    You're right. We earn way too many runes. I DEMAND rune earnings be cut in HALF!
  • Corn_Noodles
    Look at picture one. The runes, jewels, and crystals don't line up. Look at picture two. This looks much cleaner.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Look at picture one. The runes, jewels, and crystals don't line up. Look at picture two. This looks much cleaner.
    Lining thing up has never been something the UI/UX team has ever been any good at. Card names keeps sliding around, don't they? The / between power and toughness likes to offset itself in different places, too. Not sure why the text above ribbons became offset a while ago, but there you are. There are all kinds of banners in the game where you can see a strip 1 pixel high of whatever artwork is supposed to be hidden behind them. Maybe that's even intentional. Who knows.
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 542 Critical Contributor
    So.... of all the things that are buggy or just plain wrong with the game, this is where you throw down the gauntlet.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    bunch of humorless stiffs in here. No wonder you're all always so mad.

@Corn Noodles, I thought it was funny.
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    octal9 said:
    bunch of humorless stiffs in here. No wonder you're all always so mad.

How dare you?
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    I dunno, I'm kinda bored of all the other complaints, so it's like a breath of fresh air to see a new complaint
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    The funny thing is that I saw this thread after seeing the other thread about people complaining about not enough runes :D:D:D

You know what, maybe I should suggest a "Donate Rune" functionality in the game, so that OP can sink out his excess runes to those who actually need them (like me- ahem, I'l shut up now :D)
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    ? ? ? ? ? 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards

Your life is so hard. 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    bken1234 said:

Your life is so hard. 

Think of it like those who are upset by picture frames that aren't quite level, or people who get annoyed at improper font kerning. Everyone has their own aesthetic tolerance.

• ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    I thought he was complaining about having more jewels than crystals cause the elite packs have been terrible lately.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gotta love a good font joke 
  • Corn_Noodles
    I'm worried about the art team. With the lack of blue lately, I want them to have something to do.