Saved Teams

Options
Ssapo
Ssapo Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
The more I play, the more I notice I use particular teams for particular circumstances (enemies use lots of countdowns, or special tiles, or I just want to use a basic high level whomping team).

Switching to these teams is not overly difficult or time consuming, but it does get repeated often every day.

Is there any way to make a feature to quickly bring up at least one saved/preferred team roster as a time saver?
Tagged:

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would +1 a load out feature with saved set teams.  That or being able to sort by tier the same way you can from the roster screen.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There would be awesome to have a feature that save favourite teams. I wont hold my breath tho.
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would have said it wasn't going to happen in the past, but we've been getting better updates that favor players and not take something else away (like odds in packs).

So I think this could happen at some point.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This probably belongs in Suggestions, but it's such a good one.  So many characters now, a favorite grouping near the top would be great.  IM40, 4SL, Medusa, etc.  Plus your favorite trivial node team.  
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Should be in the suggestions thread. +1 here as well. It'd be tough. Because so many times you have to use a required third character but I would absolutely save:

Magneto/ Hawkeye/ Storm - 2* DDQ
    OML/ X-23/ Patch - Court Death
    Medusa / Carol / Grocket 
    Peggy/ Red Hulk / Carol

• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    sure but it will cost you 25 hp per saved team ;)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wonko33 said:
    sure but it will cost you 25 hp per saved team ;)
    You jest, but if that saved team slot were permanent, I would 100% spend 25 HP for the convenience. I don't know if I'd buy more than two or three team slots, but I'd buy two or three in a heartbeat. 
  • chrisH
    chrisH Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I think this is a brilliant Idea. I would envision 3-5 saved teams that could be easily selected from the character select screen. I was actually thinking about this during the last sinister 6 event when wanting to go back and forth between different teams for boss and sub nodes. I think the logic would be that by selecting one of the preloaded teams it would select those three in the pre determined positions. but in cases of a required character it would always replace the middle character leaving the left and right presets in place. This is just a quick MS Paint mockup of what I would envision. https://ibb.co/nbTgEk 
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Even just a favourites list that puts them in front of the queue rather than ordering by level. I doubt anyone who plays seriously past a few months in selects by level any more. I hate how in one mode Dr. Strange is 4 pages down on the right, but in another he's 5 pages down on the left just because of the changes due to boosting in different events.

Let me keep him up the front.
  • StreetPreacher
    StreetPreacher Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    Has been suggested before, but happy to hear it mentioned again.
  • kennn712
    kennn712 Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Options
    I would LOVE this feature
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This would be super helpful for shield hopping in PVP.  I would definitely love to see this made reality.  
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd prefer the ability to flag certain characters for easy add to your teams then predefined teams.  The boosted list makes using the same team somewhat unlikely out side of shield simulator and a few of the DDQ nodes.  Either way their needs to be UI improvement to be build the teams you want without going through 30 pages of characters.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fantastic idea.  you should have the ability to pre define preferred PVP and PVE climbing teams.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Should be in the suggestions thread. +1 here as well. It'd be tough. Because so many times you have to use a required third character but I would absolutely save:

Magneto/ Hawkeye/ Storm - 2* DDQ
    OML/ X-23/ Patch - Court Death
    Medusa / Carol / Grocket 
    Peggy/ Red Hulk / Carol

Let me add:

3* Cage/ 3* Iron Fist / 3* Falcon
    Quicksilver / Scarlet Witch / Vision
    3* Thanos / 3* Daken / Old Man Logan
    3* Thor / 3* Hawkguy / Medusa
    Squirrel Girl / 3* Doc Strange / 3* Cyclops
    3* Spider-man / Patch / Grey Widow
    Invisible Woman / 4* Star Lord / 4* Wolverine

The more I type, the more I realize I could go on for pages....