Mordo still stealing AP? [Devs Aware]

Options
Renler
Renler Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
When activating Mordo's Purple I noticed that he not only destroys five enemy AP but also steals the same amount of AP. 

Did you notice something similar 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I used it a fair bit in Shield Sim yesterday, just trying it out; I did not see that, but I'll check it out again.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah I've noticed this as well. I'm assuming it's a bug, since the new description clearly states that he "destroys" the AP, rather than stealing it, which the previous version did.

I'm not complaining, but I can imagine they'll be fixing that soon enough. It'll still be a great power in battles where the enemy actually makes matches.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ah yes. Painful reminder since he's boosted that Power with Purpose is still stealing AP instead of destroying it. I think I was hit with it 2 turns in a row since my biggest pool was purple when he first fired it, so he fed himself into firing it again. Please, please acknowledge it at least, and maybe correct it before boosting him again?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I just tried this out in a match, and it does appear that Mordo is stealing AP in addition to destroying it from the opponent's pool.

I'll relay this to the developers, and they'll be sure to investigate. Thanks for the info!