Open 10 or more standard tokens at once button

Erndiese
Erndiese Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
I know I am not the only one who stockpiles tokens, particularly standards as hitting a 3* ensures I get a bonus hero of my choice. The drop rate of 3* is on the order of 1-2% from what I can tell, so saving at least 50-100 or more is necessary when you want to get specific 3* cover. 

The issue is opening them all 1 by 1 until you do is not an efficient use of time. You already have buttons for 10-packs for heroics, I was hoping to see a similar button for standards if not a 50 or 100 button.

In other games with similar RNG mini-games, they even offer a free "spin" or "pull" if you will when you use the higher button, in one case it's play 20 at once, get 1 free. Maybe that's asking too much though. I'd be happy with just a 10x button.

Comments

• SandTiger
    SandTiger Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Yes. THIS. Why is this not in there?
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    because you're not meant to hoard. I only hoard legendary tokens and command points. I open everything else for this reason. Used to keep tacos too but not anymore
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    Pongie said:
    because you're not meant to hoard. I only hoard legendary tokens and command points. I open everything else for this reason. Used to keep tacos too but not anymore
    Whether you hoard or not, you still get 10+ standard tokens and a similar amount of elite/heroic tokens every day. And you have to open them one by one, each with 3 taps/clicks + waiting for the UI to catch up. It's an asinine system, whether you're hammering the screen for 30 seconds at a time once or twice a day or for 5 minutes at a time once a week.

I made a similar post a while ago:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/64410/easier-way-of-opening-multiple-tokens

• Starfury
    edited July 2017
    double post...
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I open standard tokens as soon as I get them. Same with elites. Most of the time they come in batch of threes. Five or six at most. You want to apply any covers asap, that extra level to anyone (if used in the next battle) is higher damage. Let the useless 1* covers build up and sell them in bulk (daily). Unless of course you need the ISO now. 
  • Starfury
    edited July 2017
    Well, I guess you don't think it's an awful interface if you have to hammer your screen 36 times in a row to open the dozen tokens you've got after your daily PvE clears. That's fine.

But your argument that it's better if you don't hoard doesn't hold water. It's three clicks/taps per token. No matter how regularly you pull.