Adding wrong cover as champ level

Erndiese
Erndiese Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
I am preparing to start my 2* farm. Prior to max champing my current 2* I am saving covers to create an even distribution if not a perfect distribution of 13 of the next copy.

In at least 3 instances now, I have tried to use a 6th cover in the same color to add a champ level to my rostered copy but instead it just adds what I think is the one nearest expiration. Under other circumstances that is ideal, but if my copy on the vine is at 6/2/2 I would like to use the 6th cover and not have a distribution of 6/2/1 as I have now.

It just happened with my Daken copy which now has 6 black, 2 blue, and 1 purple instead of 5/2/2. The purple cover was nearest expiration, I tried to add the black cover nearest expiration as a champ level to my currently rostered Daken when I went back to my vine the purple which was the cover nearest expiration had disappeared while all black covers remained.

It would be nice to have more control. TIA.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Click on your dupe Daken in your roster screen and add the cover manually.
    Done.
  • Erndiese
    Erndiese Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Bowgentle said:
    Click on your dupe Daken in your roster screen and add the cover manually.
    Done.
    Right I have learned to do that with my storm dupe that is rostered. But I don't have the HP or slots to roster another dupe so I try to save up enough to max cover the replacement prior to hitting max champ for my currently rostered 2*. And this messes things up.