Sell Mordo and/or Riri for the Hero Points?

Options
boy_on_krypton
boy_on_krypton Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
Thanks in advance! 

At four covers and six covers respectively, I would get a combined 3500 hp.

I'm in the 3-4* transition with one champed 4* (Medusa).  I have a few others at usable levels (ex. IW and WM).  Many of my 3* are around 210.  I am missing ten 3* characters and fifteen 4*.  I am also sitting on over 2 million ISO.

Thoughts?

Comments

• MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Riri is actually quite nice now.  Her Red is brutal and her blue sets it up nicely, much like 3* Thor.  This is the point I've made before bad characters don't necessarily stay that way (except the totally awful Hulk) so unless you need the roster space there is no reason to delete characters.  

I am still not crazy about Mordo myself but I have 13 covers on him.  I have negative IO myself, so Mordo is still lv 94 despite being fully covered and may well stay that way.

Negative IO -  (I deleted 2* characters to get 4* characters champed before their cards ran out and now I have to get their replacements back to 94) 

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not true, Cho was essential in sinister six event and great paired with Rulk.

But yes, Riri is great now. Haven't had chance to try out mordo yet.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Morodo I say you can sell if you have a real need for the HP but Riri is pretty awesome now.  I've only ever sold after a rework once (Devil Dinsoaur) but I was able to turn that HP into roster spots for about 3 or 4 more covers I had dying on the vine.  In general, unless you have a real need for the HP I say just keep em no matter how bad they might be (essentials are still essential!).
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Do not sell Riri as she is really good after her rebalance and I wouldn't be surprised if she cracks the 4* top 10 list now. I really wouldn't advise that you sell any of those characters myself.  Either crack the wallet to buy HP or simply sell off covers you can't use.  At this point the 4* are far more valuable than the 3* based on your roster.  Your HP deficit will unfortunately only become a bigger issue with the new token system.  Sounds like you shouldn't spend any HP except for roster slots only for quite some time.