Lot of event right now and I like it!

Options
ipapotihus
ipapotihus Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
We have a lot of event right now and its awesome!

I have to use a lot of my planeswalker if I want a shoot at each event and Its feel great!

If you add a feature that allow our planeswalker to be able to do only one event at the same times... It will allow you to promotes the uses of more then one planeswalkers by color. 

It will allow us, to make additionnal choice and sometimes play some events we didn't play before, adding variety without too much cost!

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How would that affect people who don't have that many PW?  I mean I have 28 so I could play every node of the God's , HoR and EC with a different PW -- but that won't work for most people. 

• Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This should be a challenge. Only one use of a walker every week. 

Actually sounds like fun. I'll see if I have time to try it next week. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ohboy said:
    This should be a challenge. Only one use of a walker every week. 

Actually sounds like fun. I'll see if I have time to try it next week. 
    I might be up for this one. 

• ipapotihus
    ipapotihus Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    How would that affect people who don't have that many PW?  I mean I have 28 so I could play every node of the God's , HoR and EC with a different PW -- but that won't work for most people. 

If you got only the 5 basic PW, you can only fight for 5 nodes. Most event have 3 nodes, so you would be able to complete 1.75 event. You would be baited into paying a lost cost PW to complete the other one.

Each purchase of PW after will bring you and upgrade in reward, since you will be able to compete for additionnal nodes.

I also assume the training and the event with an entry fee will not block any planewalker, has they are special event for training purpose and an event for one color only.

It could give more opportonity for better ranking in event, since I assume people will have to choose where they use their best.