Puzzle Warriors 3 - Episode 100 Extravaganza!

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* This week we dedicate the show to Demiurge guests and questions from our listeners, with prizes for participants!

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Disclaimer: I have not listened to the show. This just came to me.

Craig: Under no circumstances go on about how amazing Riri is after her new rework. I'd like to get some play out of her without watching her get Venom'd.

Repercussions for noncompliance will involve me driving to Penn, and you, and Donna Noble.

Carry on. I'm sure the show is great, and I will listen very soon.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I could not listen live but listened to the podcast.  I enjoyed the interview and you got a lot of good questions from live listeners.  I especially was intrigued by the no comment when you asked if * would become progression rewards in PVP or PVE.

On question I would have liked to have seen is what their thoughts are on the dilution of 5* in classic tokens.  They can't say what they are going to do about it but to get an idea of how they feel about it would be interesting 
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - everyone's a day late!
    - it still never stops being weird to be listening to the edited after the fact version
    - I am a fan of this change re: older 3 & 4 stars
    - "Bobbi, who is still not Dazzler"
    - I can attest to changing Riri to 4/5/4 is a great plan with her re-work
    - Really liked the insight into how covers are created that already don't exist
    - And the look into the design process, color assignment and time table was really interesting as well
    - Ian, much like Tommy Rich, is FIRED UP!
    - No, it's Flaptain and Daken to Dokken...kids today
    - Superman is already in the game, Sentry
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Just listening to this. I'm not on discord, but it sounded like they posted some dev stuff on there. Does anyone have that saved somewhere?