Synching Problems Between Kindle and Android

Shaffy79
Shaffy79 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
My account has not been syncing properly between my Kindle and Android devices. I have played on the Kindle at home, achieved a certain progression reward or ISO balance and then found the data on my Android has not updated to reflect this progress. 
I have had to delete and redownload the app for Android a number of times now due to this. And even that fails to restore my account through the FB login option at times. 

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting a reward doesn't always sync your current progress back to the game servers.  A good way to make sure it has been updated is to view the player and alliance leaderboards for a currently running event to make sure you've grabbed some fresh info from the game.  Also, you could play an additional single match somewhere that isn't going to cause you any harm (not ruining PvE timers or breaking a PvP shield, etc...  Also, don't leave the app open on one device when using the other.  If you do this regularly before moving from one device to the other (and don't leave it open on two devices at once), and your rewards still aren't synced up consistently, something technical may be wrong, and you should open a customer support ticket to get official help.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey Shaffy, sorry to hear you're having sync issues between the two devices. It sounds like you're not properly closing the first device before switching, and you aren't giving enough time for the servers to update while switching between your two devices.

I recommend contacting the Customer Support team if you're missing rewards due to the issue experienced. Otherwise, the best I can recommend is making sure that your game information saved before switching devices (e.g.: Completing a mission node or navigating around the pages). Hope this helps!