Is this even possible?

Beer40
Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
I think it was 3 days ago that I spent 27 LL, around 500 CP, and probably my Heroic, Elite, and Standards (80-100 each). The LL and CP were spent out of boredom, with no end to Vaulting in sight. The rest always get spent sometime in the offseason.

Today I sent a request to customer service asking to roll back my account to before those pulls, specifically because the change to Vaulting occurred so soon after. I acknowledged the fact that I would probably lose all assets accumulated between the time I made those pulls and my request being given (if its given) and that I was ok with that. 

Does customer service take care of requests like this? 

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Highly unlikely
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lol no

(Body is 4 characters too short. Happy now?)
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's basically real life RNG within a game that uses RNG as its main mechanic
  • Beer40
    Any known particular reason they wouldn't? Maybe due to the amount of requests or something? I just figured it wouldn't be hard to do since they can roll people's accounts back for other reasons.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    well imagine if everyone not happy with their pulls started asking them to reroll their accounts? lots of people blew their hoards in hope to cover spidey, so now those that werent satisfied with the results could just say that since the vaulting changed they should start pulling everything all over again?
  • Beer40
    elvy75 said:
    well imagine if everyone not happy with their pulls started asking them to reroll their accounts? lots of people blew their hoards in hope to cover spidey, so now those that werent satisfied with the results could just say that since the vaulting changed they should start pulling everything all over again?
    Good point! I was actually happy with my pulls, specifically the 5* pulls, given the conditions at the time. Since I've always been vocal about preferring the vaulted 4* to the latest 12 it seemed reasonable when I sent the ticket. I see what you're saying though.