Mordo and Riri sell prices

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
Mordo level 297 sells for 211551 iso and 6k up
Riri level 289 sells for 57600 iso and 6k hp

Why such a huge discrepancy in 8 levels?

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there @fmftint would you be able to send in screenshots of what you are seeing with both characters sell back rates? They both recently had some reworks done, and while they were both buffs they both should still have an increased sell back rate.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Same issue for confirmation. 

Mordo is 277 - sells for 191k iso and 6k hp.
    Riri is 295 - sells for 60k iso and 6k up.

Looks like the iso wasn't upped as my level 300 non-nee buffs are 62k iso for sell price.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it looks like Ironheart didn't get marked for increased sale price with her redesign, whereas Mordo did.  I have both at level 355, coincidentally, and here are their current sale prices:
    • Ironheart, level 355: 84000 ISO, 6000 HP
    • Mordo, level 355: 269551 ISO, 6000 HP.
    That said, if you have these two champed, I really don't think you should sell either of them.  Ironheart is a really great character now, and Mordo seems to have generally been improved, plus his purple is a whole new kind of situational nuke, on a color that really doesn't have many targeted offensive attacks in general.
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Sorry if I missed this elsewhere, but how long is the sellback rate good for? 
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    PFellah said:
    Sorry if I missed this elsewhere, but how long is the sellback rate good for? 
    I'm not certain, but I think it will reset with the beginning of the next season.