3* Hulk Anger and Thanos Court Death

Options
TPF Alexis
TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
3* Hulk's Anger ability doesn't say anything about the damage having to come from an enemy source, but it's not triggering when Court Death goes off, even tho the damage is well above his threshold. Is this a bug, or a poorly written description?

Comments

• byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It won't matter with 5* Thanos since he stuns, but you're probably referring to 3* Thanos.

I don't think it triggers off of Sentry's abilities either, so probably intended and out of date language.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Yeah, I meant the 3* to apply to both. I only have purple for my 5* Thanos. And yeah, that makes sense. Just hadn't run across it before and wanted to check.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is this an enemy Court Death or a friendly Court Death? Reactive powers like 3 Star Captain Marvel and 3 Star Hulk should only be triggering from enemy damage.
  • TPF Alexis
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Both Hulk and Thanos were on my team, yes. Sounds like it's functioning as intended, just doesn't have that qualifier explicitly stated. Thanks for clarifying.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just part of the game, the say way self-damage isn't boosted by (anyone's) Strike tiles or reduced by (anyone's) Protect tiles. Self damage also won't trigger From The Ashes, to the chagrin of many 5* players.

Keeps Thing or Deadpool from intercepting Ares' or Juggernaut's self damage, etc...

Basically, self-damage can't be gamed (except to set your health lower, if you want that, I guess). It just happens as written.