I would like to "Un-Bonus" some characters please.

zodiac339
zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
With the return of modified character dilution, I would like, more than ever, to select a certain number of characters as Unfavorites. For me, right now, that's 9 characters that don't have a priority to take from my ISO income (milage may vary depending on ISO needs, characters Championed, covers in queue, etc.). When the gold pulse shows up, it would feel very good to know that a selection of Legendaries will not show up.
I'm not suggesting being able to unfavorite all but one character. I'm not dumb enough to suggest that. But with the number of Legendaries possible suddenly jumping back up by 39, being able to set a certain number of them to not appear from pulls doesn't seem unreasonable. Somewhere between 5 to 10 perhaps (10 to 20% of Legendaries) could be selected to not appear. A similar percentage of Classic (not Latest) Epics could also be selected, along with Rares.
Naturally, dislikes, as with favorites, don't have to be selected by any player, and one could very easily just leave everything open, but I would very much like a choice.

Comments

• Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    I like the idea, but I think it would be more likely to see a "token grinder," where you insert some covers and get out a token, to combat dilution. Something like 2x 4* = 1 heroic, 4x 4* = 1 classic legends, etc.