Trading covers.

This just needs to be done, enough said. Charge Iso if you you feel people are making out for free on the developers. Most of us have maxed out 2* parties so those tokens are essentially useless. I can't remember the last time I got a token that gave me a 3* cover I actually needed and I have 7 3*s with over 5+ covers that I develop when I can. Too many times I've gotten a 3* cover only to have it be the 2nd or 3rd cover for said character which does nothing for me.

Trading covers within alliances needs to be done immediately. It will make the game fun again like it was in the beginning and also help bridge the gap between middle-class alliances and the top ones that always place at the top. At the very least the devs will still make money on people buying Iso as we all know it takes a ton to develop a 3*.

Comments

• WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    I love the idea, but I'm guessing D3 would think this is to generous to there users.
  • Trading covers would be cool but it ruins the gratification when you do score good covers. If trading is allowed, I'd say the life span of the game for a player will reduce as they'll max out and get bored.

It does suck that 3* covers don't give an HP points when getting sold anymore.
  • I don't see trading covers as taking anything away. If you limited to your alliance than there you go. It is impossible for everyone in the group to walk away with a bunch of cover maxed 3*s. Out of my characters I have 17 3*s and both 4*s. I say this for two reasons...one, most people don't have 17 3*s..in my alliance (and we're a pretty decent one) only another 5-6 people have this many, no one has more. And two...this is what we're trading here. But obviously we don't have tons of covers laying around.

I believe I have 7 3*s with six covers or more. That means it will take most of the ten characters left to trade (plus the 4* covers) to come close to maxing out my 7 characters with the most covers.

And away from the super alliances, I'm sure this is the same across the board. Not to mention D3 will make a killing off of people buying Iso to level up their couple 3*s. It takes hundreds of thousands for one. Now multiply that by any where's from 1-7 depending on your alliance and then multiply that number by the 19000+ alliances we have. Obviously, everyone will suffer from an Iso draught and then d3 can have an Iso sale or not. Bottom line is they're making more money for allowing it versus not. And the bottom line always has to be thought of when making all business decisions.
  • Bump to my last post in this thread. Yes, people can buy HP to buy covers for 3*s...but I don't know many who do; maybe I'm wrong.

What I do know is that trading covers within alliances can only be a good thing. The average alliance member may end up with 2-3 3*s with a multitude of covers; maybe more depending on the alliance. But if the devs ever did this and than put Iso on sale they'd make a killing.

Think about it; they're not making any money off keeping things the same right now. It'd be impossible to not make more money by allowing the trading of covers. Not to mention it would help the multitude of alliances who never finish high enough to receive good covers.