Revival issue : Riri

my riri ironman is down and I have full health packs but it refuses to revive . I keep tapping revive and nothing happens 

Comments

• BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    having same issue
  • timeandeffort
    timeandeffort Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I am getting this same issue, I only have 5 first aid kits but still, riri can not be revived. I suppose there could be some story reason why riri can not be revived with mere first aid kits....but hopefully its just a bug.

• BlackWidower
    hmm, now I went back and she's at FULL health
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hrm... I just tried doing this with my own Riri (Only one cover, if only I knew about that buff sooner) and she was brought back with a Health Pack as intended. 

For those of you experiencing this issue, if you still are, what build is your Riri and what was the last match you had her in before she was downed? Additionally, was she downed via in match damage or was she downed due to a retreat? 
  • BlackWidower
    edited July 2017
    she was downed in the Riri mandatory round. 
    Build 3/5/5

But later she died again (same match) and then it showed that she was downed, but then I tried to revive her, and it showed her as still totally dead, but then I noticed she had full points and even though it showed her as totally dead, it let me play with her for full points without taking the health pack.  Really, really weird stuff.

ETA:  If I experience any more weirdness I will take screenshots, I was frankly in a rush for placement purposes.
  • timeandeffort
    timeandeffort Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Same here.riri was at 3/5/5 and I was attempted to revive her for the riri mandatory node. Also tried playing other nodes and reviving her there but that didn't work. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    I went ahead and passed this onto our QA team to see if they can reproduce this issue (With Riri and others). If I get anything back from them I'll be sure to update the post. I'll also try and do an essential node with my own Riri and try a few things to see if I can't reproduce it myself during my break. That is if I don't hear anything back from them by then, which is understandable as they already have a list of things to do without me bothering them with these reports.  :D
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    5/3/3 riri

problrn seems fixed today