Was vaulting just solved?

Meander
Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
Was everything unvaulted? Can we get an update?????

Comments

• maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    That's what I was coming here to find out.  If this is the solution, I don't hate it.

@Brigby can we get some info?
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Well,  pop-up just answered it.  All 3s and 4s now available
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Figures this comes shortly after I go through my horde.  We need an announcement, because reading the in game announcement just gave me a headache because it is so unclear
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Official announcement has just been made by Brigby as well. 

I guess it's official then, vaulting is officially well and truly dead (I hope)
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Hear! Hear! Ding dong the vault is dead! Now just up the SLC limit and fix the 5 * classics with colorless covers and I won't have anything to whine about!
  • TetsujinOni
    TetsujinOni Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    Ugh. From "All legendary draws are champ levels" back to "25 of these are terrible". Helllo 8M iso debt, I did not miss you at.all.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    This seems like the worst of both worlds to me.  Now building the latest 12 will be slower (but not as slow as it was) and unusable 4* of vaulted/vintage will abound again.  Yuck.  I want to vommit.  How hard was a 3rd store?  I mean for real...
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:
    This seems like the worst of both worlds to me.  Now building the latest 12 will be slower (but not as slow as it was) and unusable 4* of vaulted/vintage will abound again.  Yuck.  I want to vommit.  How hard was a 3rd store?  I mean for real...
    Maybe you weren't made aware that if vaulting goes away, all vaulted pulls will consist entirely of  Rulk, Iceman, and Peggy! Um, that's how it works, right?
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    "No More Vault", says Scarlet Witch
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a reasonable solution.  You have a chance at older covers, but you'll get more of the newer ones.

Now we need a fix for 5*s.  Bumping up the % to 25 would be a good first step.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    i didn't mind latest legendary tokens to be targeted but not going to complain about it.
  • Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Well, I just went through my horde 2 days ago before blade rotated out. Pulled my legendary from Sinister 6 and got the last cover for my XPool. I'm okay with this.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **Closing this thread. The official post is here.***
This discussion has been closed.