Quick Roster Help

Options
DyingLegend
DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
So i just got my final Bl4de cover (4/4/5). Knowing he will be vaulted  today should i max him out? Or wait til someone on the below list hits max.

Who deserves my ISO?

R4G: 5/4/3 (70) 
Agent Venom: 2/5/5 (70)
Sandman : 2/2/5 (70) ( i put him here bc i have been pulling his covers nonstop recently)
Medusa : 2/5/5 ( at Lvl 250 already)
Riri: 5/3/4 (131)

I have 600k iso

Is Bl4de worth it?

Comments

• abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes. 

I was going to leave it there, but Blade works amazingly well with several other 4* characters. Pair him with Carol and a countdown generator like Starlord or Coulson or Groot? Fantastic. Pair him with an AP generator (esp. red)? That works well. Board has a bunch of unconnected red? Cool! Board has a bunch of connected red? Also cool. Want a guy who is even more awesome boosted than most 4*? He's your guy. 

Given today's announcement of an end to complete vaulting, you'll slowly get more covers for him anyway, so go for it.

After that, I'd think about Medusa or Groot, Or Riri once people have a chance to figure out how good her rework was, but you'll be in a position to champ whomever you cover next.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes. 

I was going to leave it there, but Blade works amazingly well with several other 4* characters. Pair him with Carol and a countdown generator like Starlord or Coulson or Groot? Fantastic. Pair him with an AP generator (esp. red)? That works well. Board has a bunch of unconnected red? Cool! Board has a bunch of connected red? Also cool. Want a guy who is even more awesome boosted than most 4*? He's your guy. 

Given today's announcement of an end to complete vaulting, you'll slowly get more covers for him anyway, so go for it.

After that, I'd think about Medusa or Groot, Or Riri once people have a chance to figure out how good her rework was, but you'll be in a position to champ whomever you cover next.
    Yeah i guess that would be the best route. Thanks for helping me decide. I hate wasting ISO and ive done it on characters in the past.

Im curious of how sandman plays and who he pairs up with and if he is one of those characters that will get reworked. I use to think Riri was worthless but they retooled her to be decent, I wonder if Sandman will get the same treatment .