How much to hoard for 5* covering?

VizMantis
VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
What is the recommended number of Latest LT pulls to hoard when trying to cover the 3 latest 5*s from
scratch?  I've seen a number mentioned in a few threads, but I don't recall what or where it is.

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Depends on who you ask. The minimum is probably 250-280, some say they recommend 300-350 pulls or even more. 

Math would suggest that you get 1 5* every 7 pulls. And you need 39 of them (provided that the Customer service is cooperative any 39 should do - i have heard stories of CS changing the cover to another 5* character). If you consider average chances - 273 pulls in 1in7 relation get you 39 covers (or 253 if it's the advertised 15% so 1 in 6,6 pulls). So I guess the ~280-300 is the sweet spot.
  • VizMantis
    VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for the info!  

I'm a little over 100 pulls right now, so still a ways to go.  But I'm waiting on another 6 4*s to rotate out (and 2 better 5*s to rotate in), so I wasn't going to pull anytime soon anyhow.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I feel you. I am working on the same. About 140 pulls waiting. Unfortunately if they keep the pace it will be ready when 3 new 5* are in and I like spiderman.. I might pull just before he leaves packs regardless of the number of pulls ready at that time.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards