Even more problems

NMS
NMS Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
1. First problem I have is amount of time remaining.  It will say 4 hours remaining then the next time I finish a round the event is over.  I just missed out on the 2 Vulture rewards.

2. In the new sinister six even, I'm not sure if its designed that way but I seem to be doing 1/2 damage to the first boss against sandman and carnage.  Also Nova's rocketman will not work under any circumstance.  All it tells me is "No status change.  This power will have no effect"

I really like the alliance event and play them all.  this is really getting bad.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sandman has damage reduction as one of his powers. Almost all of them are immune to stunning and being sent airborne. Not sure what might be going on with Carnage. But read all their powers. They are not the same as the playable versions of those characters.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    As for number 1, I've seen this a number of times on my iPhone.  From my experience always check your time left and/or your regen numbers.  Sometimes I find that my phone seems to have time frozen the app and the time is off by hours (usually correlating to pretty close to when I last played).  Killing the app and restarting always fixes this when I see it.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    NMS said:

2. In the new sinister six even, I'm not sure if its designed that way but I seem to be doing 1/2 damage to the first boss against sandman and carnage.  Also Nova's rocketman will not work under any circumstance.  All it tells me is "No status change.  This power will have no effect"

I really like the alliance event and play them all.  this is really getting bad.
    Definitely read all the boss abilities.
  • NMS
    NMS Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Agreed on the boss abilities.

Also add the problem of sometimes the heros don't heal after hours of non play sometimes.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    [Moderator notes:

Please use a clear subject line that describes the problem you are reporting or asking about.
    Please do not post about two or more unrelated issues or questions in one thread.
    Please search the forums for previous threads on the problem you are reporting.
    Be sure to read the in-game power descriptions of an opponent you are facing (or a character you're using) before reporting their behavor as a bug.  It just might be that they're working correctly.

Closing this thread.]
This discussion has been closed.