No Training Grounds Again?

Options
Sorin81
Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
I'm not seeing Training Grounds in my events tab. Anyone else?

I really miss Quick Battle.

Comments

• octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    probably means HOU will release tomorrow.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    don't forget FS runs way shorter than normal. I agree with octal9
  • Sorin81
    Options
    Yeah I thought as much. 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Did not see D3go official advise?

Oh, yes, it is true, again no official advise.

• Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    rafalele said:
    Did not see D3go official advise?

Oh, yes, it is true, again no official advise.

It's the Official... Non-Official... Ghosting before launch Surprise its HERE! NOT HERE!  Party!!  LoL...
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just because some of us can take a hint, what with everything ending and nothing new starting and no new sales or anything and our figuring it all out, already, doesn't MEAN they couldn't offer the "Hey, we're launching tomorrow, expect some downtime" announcement...  land-sakes!....
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Azerack said:
    Just because some of us can take a hint, what with everything ending and nothing new starting and no new sales or anything and our figuring it all out, already, doesn't MEAN they couldn't offer the "Hey, we're launching tomorrow, expect some downtime" announcement...  land-sakes!....
    But ... that ... that would mean ... they would be COMMUNICATING WITH US? 
    Gods forbid
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes, I know... High-Apple-Pie-in-the-sky hopes, but I'll keep thinking about that ant... ;-)
  • Sorin81
    Options
    Nope no communication. An inbox notification would have been the best way to go if they cared.
    Most everyone on the forums can figure out what's going on but what about all the players that are not?
    Many players are logging on, going to the events page, seeing nothing and are left bewildered.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Apologies. This morning was a busy one, what with the new update being implemented.

It turns out that the development team was waiting for the 2.2 update to be successfully integrated before adding new events. The next Training Grounds will begin at 12am UTC, and the next Trial of the Planes: Blue will begin at 8am UTC