Alliance only game play

K1NGY
K1NGY Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
I have messaged MPQ on many occasions through messenger and have never had a reply regarding this issue.
Some people like myself play this game solo without the use of an alliance as we are to busy with life, work etc, however we still get a lot of gameplay that is strictly alliance based without the use of giving us non alliance based people any chapters to do while alliance only chapters are reaping the benefits. 
Please can you look into this as sometimes there is 3-6 days of waiting with nothing to do apart from the daily quest. Kinda boring really.
we are once again confronted with this issue on the sinister six chapter.

Comments

• K1NGY
    Whoops wrong game forum sorry
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    @brigby
    Would you mind.. ;)?

This actually confused me a bit, by the way. But welcome to MTGPQ!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Moving to MPQ General Discussion
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    There are ad hoc alliances that spring up for these events, so even if you don't normally want to play with an alliance, it might be a good idea to seek out one of those for events like this.

There are also any number of public alliances out there where you can join, get the free daily ISO (up to 2000 ISO, if they're active) and occasional rewards at event end, and completely ignore the alliance chat, if you choose to do so.

Even better, try to find a casual alliance with mostly-daily players and no expectations.  They're out there, and filled with folks just like you.  Even without changing your playstyle at all, you would end up helping them just by your presence, and vice versa.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    You could always start your own alliance, make it private and then you could still technically be a solo player without missing out on any alliance events as you would be the only person in it. But there are so many benefits to being in an alliance with others like the daily iso bonus, alliance rewards in events plus the occasional cp when someone renews their VIP or spends money on the game plus getting decent teamups. I have some 5* players in my alliance and they always hook me up with good stuff.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    What Stax said. I just left such an alliance when it had become too casual for me (the commanders were barely playing the alliance event while several other members were at least making a stab at it).

Iso benefit was usually in the 1500-1600 range as there would always be 4-5 players who hadn't played with the past 24 hours. Some hadn't played for more than 3 weeks.

That said - while it no longer worked for me, it was a great alliance to chill and grow in.
  • K1NGY
    Thanks everyone I've found an alliance to be part of and your comments are well put and understood clearly. Cheers