Fix Carnage Sinister Six

leopoe
leopoe Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
Fix Carnage Sinister Six. Just like the 1st run he will have zero AP and will use abilities. If he has 1 or 2 AP will use an ability. And if he has no black AP will take extra turns. This happens each and every single time I face him.
Problems like this keeps me from spending money on the game or even recommending it.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey leopoe, can you confirm if Carnage was the first, second, or third enemy that you were fighting during this wave mission? Additionally, do you know which bosses you were fighting before Carnage during this wave mission?

Please keep in mind that any AP generated during previous rounds will be maintained by the enemy team during the next found of the wave, so if Carnage was the last boss you were fighting in this wave, he would have access to the AP Generated up until his wave started.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Tombstone If the AP is being maintained in following waves, isn't that also an issue, since for Sinister Six, enemy AP was intended to reset from one wave to the next?
  • leopoe
    leopoe Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    Appears that when Carnage is the first boss this is when it is happening.
    If he is second or third boss it occurs sometimes.
    AP has never been carried over from a previous wave.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reviewing back to the notes from the first run, it was indeed intended for the AP to reset after a boss wave was beaten. I'll go ahead and reach out to the team about this and discuss with them the issue revolving around Carnage and also make sure that he isn't registering the Black AP from previous waves.