nonnel
nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
just some maths for y'all dual progression players...

pve is 9 nodes x 5 clears = 45 matches/day
pvp is 40 wins over 2 days = 20 matches/day
ddq is 6 wins

45 + 20 + 6 = 71 matches per day
Tagged:

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait till they give SHIELD sim a win counter too... 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's worse for placement.

PVE: 4 clears * 9 nodes + loaner node to start: 37 matches
    Every day after because of subs:
    3* 9 nodes (grind) + maybe victory lap on the easy nodes (4) + loaner node refresh + maybe an extra node to open the sub + 4 clears * 9 nodes = 64-69 matches. Even worse if it's last sub of Hulk or Florida hunt sub..

40 matches over 2,5 days to get progression. Take maybe 60-70 matches if going for t5 (since you're front running if you actually start that early).
    plus DDQ
    Plus Sim..

man, you could be looking at 100 matches per day easily. Thank good you've got 10 healthpacks right?
  • nonnel
    ^ On the title.  Sometimes less is more.  You should try it :).
  • NNCSavage
    NNCSavage Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    only 71?!

DDQ per day (include Clash decimal): 6.2
    PvE 7 clears by 9 nodes, plus one for root node opener (in some events it's in the sub): 64 (70)
    PvP 40 wins per 3 events per week = 120/7 = 17.1 wins

I get 87.3 (93.3) matches per day. I need a support group....
    Not counting shield sim or any losses.

• NNCSavage
    NNCSavage Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    t25?!?! t10 or get out!
    However, the crazy part is on point.

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • nonnel
    You should still hunt him down.  Getting to 40 wins takes a lot of targets.... or 1 really really sad target
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    I like the # 71 ! 
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Darknes21 said:
    I like the # 71 ! 
    It's 2 too many for my taste.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches said:

3* 9 nodes (grind) + maybe victory lap on the easy nodes (4) + loaner node refresh + maybe an extra node to open the sub + 4 clears * 9 nodes = 64-69 matches. Even worse if it's last sub of Hulk or Florida hunt sub..

40 matches over 2,5 days to get progression. Take maybe 60-70 matches if going for t5 (since you're front running if you actually start that early).
    plus DDQ
    Plus Sim..

man, you could be looking at 100 matches per day easily. Thank good you've got 10 healthpacks right?
    10 health packs. Then you have a weird day where you get another 15 from ddq. "I have 25 health packs! Now I can play forever!" But then the Dark Avengers eat almost all of them up like a fat kid on Halloween night.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    Daiches said:

plus DDQ
    Plus Sim..

10 health packs. Then you have a weird day where you get another 15 from ddq. "I have 25 health packs! Now I can play forever!" But then the Dark Avengers eat almost all of them up like a fat kid on Halloween night.
    Every time I get extra healthpacks.. for some reason PVE nodes go extra poorly.. #JustMPQThings
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    I gave up on PvP a long time ago, with my time, being the number reason.  This change while, I believe functionally better than the current format, is worse overall because it makes everyone play more matches in PvP no matter who you are.  Remember that whole quality of life comment the devs made a ways back?  All of their changes recently have made it a requirement to play more for basically the same rewards.    Maybe the goal for their game is to claim they have the most hours per day logged by users. Not sure why because that doesn't directly tie into most $ per user and in fact probably can have the opposite effect if that time requirement begins to stretch too long.