The Meaning of Liff - MPQ edition

Screen Monkey
Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
For those not familiar with The Meaning of Liff by Douglas Adams, it is a dictionary of words culled from signposts around the world and given meanings for which there was not previously a word.
     I am sure we have all had common experiences during MPQ games for which there should be a word to describe them.
   Please post suggestions here.
My suggestion

Shattern: - The combined feeling of Melancholy and rage felt when the latest 4* character in your roster exceeds the level of your oldest (and possibly vaulted) character.
I.E- "when I  champed Sandman over my 0/1/3 Antman I felt completely Shattern."

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not a dictionary work, but a phrase

I took a trip to the Disappointment Islands

When you expect a Pacific paradise but get uninhabitable rock;

Or

Getting the 5* icon and it revealing Doc Ock.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    RNGsus - The MPQ god of randomness & rewards.  He's a fickle god and one who often seems to laugh at the misfortune of those he hides his favor from.  However others frequently receive his blessings with no more explanation than random is random.
  • biryon
    biryon Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Quandapy: When you see a move you can make that will give you enough AP to fire off a power, but doing so will set up a move for the enemy to get enough AP to fire off their power, and you can't decide if it's worth it or not.
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Slivertrigger... when the AI has a sliver of life remaining, yet mysteriously (magically?) suddenly has enough AP for one final attack before dying.
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Animatricide - Choosing which character to attack first based solely on how annoying their animations are.
  • smecher
    smecher Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Boostrition - When you use boosts for a specific fight (e.g. Clash of the Titans) and keep wasting them for all subsequent trivial fights because you hit "Fight" too fast, until they go down to 0 and fall off automatically.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reanimiss - Healing the sacrificial fodder character because you clicked fight too fast when clearing tribal nodes with Thanos and his two HP Bags, thus wasting a precious healthpack.