pinoles
pinoles Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
I have to assume this is an existing thread, but I can't find it (sorry), so:

From any non-combat screen,

- Select the 'Train' button
- Scroll to the right, at least a page
- Choose a character that needs ISO
- Select 'Raise Level' button
- Select the back arrow (upper left of screen)

The roster is reset to the beginning.  

This is growing maddening, as I have multiple characters that need ISO, and if I want to compare how much they need (I have a new SHIELD rank reward, and want to decide where to put it), I spend more time scrolling than I do finding characters.

I'm guessing this is a known bug that is NTBF? Can anyone confirm/deny?  
If not ... how do I create a feature request ... ?

Thank you all!

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is true on the Roster page as well, and it's equally annoying there (although at least it remembers your filters).

When you don;t level up the character and press back, your position in the roster screen does NOT reset, and remains where it was.

So yes, I'd call that a bug.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    [Pretend that I never moved this.]

The developers are always looking to add more quality of life things to the game to help players with in game pet peeves.

As I just now tested with the training screen, that almost feels like it was intended. However I can bring this up with the team as a possible quality of life improvement. But with the roster view, I can definitely see now how that can be treated as a bug.

For those of you who are attempting to replicate the bug on the roster screen, this does not happen unless you add a level and/or Comic Cover to character (Not 100% sure of this, didn't have a trainable Comic Cover at the time of testing with my personal account.)
  • pinoles
    pinoles Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    > When you don't level up the character and press back, your position in the roster screen does NOT reset, and remains where it was.

Actually, my screen resets whether I level up the character or not.  Particularly if not, which is what's driving me gently bananas.  I'm on an iphone 6.

Thank you all for your attention and comments!