XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* Ep#100 talk!
* R131
* Vulture stats

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - Craig mangled the 'featured presentation' jingle
    - Oh, the thing with the thing with the person?
    - No one remembers the extrava-Danza
    - That time and date, as well as Dischord are ouit of my schedule, but a quiz? I'm on that!
    - Both War Machine (not champed, more on him later) and Wasp (champed) Crashes were no issue for me
    - even I'm lost on this House of M discussion
    - Intrigued to see who Spider-Lady will take on this Friday
    - Was not fun of you, Craig, to mock Ian about that clue
    - That is true, Ian, re: the other Daniel Craig Bond movies
    - My Natasha is 4/4/2, and sadly not an ISO priority
    - My vine is two War Machine covers, I just need 4000 ISO to champ him, possibly very soon
    - My reward of the week was the Vulture cover the Hulk PVE vault, but no Bag Men this week
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    That moment when you try to understand the username Ray is trying to pronounce and it sinks in that he is reading your reddit username.  It is pronounced "JP the T" by the way...
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Craig, has MPQ really ruined War Machine so much for you that you even hate him in the comics now? I mean... come on.

Well I've watched all of Daniel Craig's bond movies, and many of them are equally excellent. Except Quantum of Solace. I think they lost me at the name. I don't know what it's supposed to mean, and I don't remember the movie at all. Except that they were in a desert. I think. 

Ian, you totally killed the Natasha best build segment, I'm really proud of you.

/hushed whisper: I-an, I-an, I-an... you're so amaziiiing

My build is a solid 2/0/0. Anyone else wonder if the Tell Me Everything power reduction for enemy countdowns (say, like the 4 CDs Loki makes) is a subtle reference to that Avengers scene?

My vine is a gamora red and deadpool red. From the same pull. Neither are champed, both have 5 covers in red. I'll probably have to sell them both, although Gamora is a possibility if I get another cover for her in... 8 days. Although I was planning on saving my 4* draws for the next season so I can get Vulture covers. Will that start in under 8 days? Joe? Bueller? Anyone?

- My vine is two War Machine covers, I just need 4000 ISO to champ him, possibly very soon
    I think you can do it. Unless by very soon you meant like 20 minutes.