What is your favourite playstyle?

talleman
talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Damage dealer:

It's all about the damage! You want your enemies to feel your wrath by pounding heavy nukes at them!

Defender:

Defence is the best offence! You want your enemies to feel like their throwing cottonballs at you!

Board controler:

You want to control the board. Giving your enemies no chance to deal damage or defend themself.

AP stealer:

"Give them nothing, but take from them everything!" You want that AP for yourself!

Tile generator:

You want those strike, attack and protect tiles all over the board!

Stunner:

You like to stun your opponents and make them feel helpless!

Healer:

Patch those wounds up! You want to keep your characters at full health as long as possible by healing them.

Other:

Feel free to explain in the comments :)

What is your favourite playstyle? 38 votes

Damage dealer
26%
firethorneRiguezLytes420Amazing TelmanOriondave7099Screen MonkeyArix90LandalePalookaville 10 votes
Defender
0%
Board controler
10%
KolenceZootSaxTetsujinOniJaedenkaal 4 votes
AP stealer
2%
Felessa 1 vote
Tile generator
42%
PuceMoosesteakleatherBlindman13NepentheDoc LCaptainFoscoJackTenrecevade420DTrain514brollStraycatBobby_LishezReecohanimaniactootallemanKC_Hammer 16 votes
Stunner
13%
shobi6669CarnifexxKJB AgentJarvindWumpushunter 5 votes
Healer
0%
Other
5%
MojoWildrevskip 2 votes

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tile generator
    Tile Generator seconded by Damage Dealer.
    I like to minor in healer with both where possible, but it's never my primary focus.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Tile generator
    Tile generation is ridiculously fun. I used to use 3* Bullseye to see how many strikes I could get on the board at once. Now it's either protect/strike shenanigans with 4* Cage/Wasp or countdown spam with Coulson (and usually an opportunistic Carol).
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Tile generator
    But really....

D) All of the above.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Other
    Depends on the other team and who's boosted. Exploit their weakness with the best boosted team.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like fancy tricks.

I like to generate a tinykitty-load of defense tiles with 3Falcon and 2Bullseye, then turn them all into mega-boosted strike tiles with Wasp. I like to run Charlie's Angels and laugh maniacally as ProfX shreds my opponents to pieces. I like it when I find crazy synergies and unlikely teams from characters I normally don't think about, or think are 'lesser tier'.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    All of the above

I like playing all sorts of teams and even going back to old classic I stopped playing long ago.

• Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Stunner
    I like to stun and then do damage while they are helpless and their passive and defenses are useless.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    Tile generator
    I used to be a Damage dealer but since i got C4rol, Bl4de and Medusa at higher covers i really enjoy to just bombard the board with tiles and boost them :)
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Other
    MojoWild said:
    Depends on the other team and who's boosted. Exploit their weakness with the best boosted team.
    That is my play style.  Use what is boosted and change abilities accordingly.  For this PVP event I've been using Rhulk and Carol since they are boosted and respeccing Carol 5/3/5 when black is the opponents biggest damage color so as to get the bigger attack.  When that isn't the case I switch her back to 5/5/3 for the bonus buffing.  
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Tile generator
    Tile Generator definitely suits my playstyle, but I sometimes enjoy a Tile Generator/Defender dual class. Wasp/4Carol/Medusa is not exactly the most uncommon team on the planet, but it's great to generate both big strikes and big protects. It's hard not to smile when a Hulkbuster punch ends up doing one damage to your first lady (har har) because of a ridiculously buffed protect tile. 

Also, one of my favorite tricks is getting the enemy to do itself in - Wasp's Bzzzzt tile, Nick Fury's Demolition, and Daredevil's Sausage Drop being prime examples. I guess that might be a 'Saboteur' class? 
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Who needs defense when you can one shot? *** land is quick and painless.