Token Screens navigation error.

Options
KinDM
KinDM Posts: 72 Match Maker
I didn't see this listed anywhere else. When accessing the token menu from the main screen, the left moving arrow is not there (to select basic tokens) until you navigate to the left first. 

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well... if you don't have any standard or elite tokens to open, the pages for those tokens won't be accessible. Maybe that's what you're seeing?
  • KinDM
    Options
    I definitely had basic tokens, as I could get to them after moving the other direction. Weirdly it's now very intermittent. :shrug: weird
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have had this all day as well

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I occasionally have graphical issues on my iOS device, which are always resolved by force closing and restarting the app. What platform are you using?
  • KinDM
    Options
    Android on a Google pixel. What happens, in more detail, is it seems the basic tokens aren't being calculated (and thus the screen not being able to be chosen) until you navigate to a different screen. Though it is still intermittent. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KinDM said:
    the left moving arrow is not there (to select basic tokens) until you navigate to the left first. 
    Did you mean that you had to navigate right first before the button would appear to go left?

Additionally, do you remember opening any elite and/or standard recruit tokens earlier in the day? Like say, you had one Standard Token from DDQ opened it, saw what you got, and then force closed the application before clicking on continue? Or was this the first token you had received and opened for the day?
  • KinDM
    Options
    I've been opening as I get them, but it's intermittent and happens about half the time.  But yes, exactly, the option to move left is often simply missing until you move right first, then double back to the left. It's happened, as far as I can tell, only will basic tokens. Elites have thus far shown normally. If I had to guess, the graphic interface is maybe loading sometimes quicker than the game calculates a check on whether you have basic tokens?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That can be possible, but unfortunately I cannot confirm what exactly the cause is. What I can do however, is talk with our testers in regards to your reported issue and see if they had encountered the same issue as you and check on whether or not there is current report in. If not, I can look into getting our team to start one.
  • KinDM
    Options
    Sure thing. It's more of an oddity than a game breaking bug, after all. 
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've also been seeing this behavior.  I'm not sure what triggers it, but I also had it move to the previously inaccessible standard page after I opened a heroic token.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It started to happen in R131. It's affecting both Elite and Standard tokens.