Rest In Peace, TimWebko

Options
bk1234
bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
It is with a heavy heart that I share that @TimWebko lost a several-months battle with cancer at the beginning of the month. 

Tim was an original member of TeamReckless (REcklessBORN) and the founding captain of tinykitty -- the former MTGPQ Alliance development coalition that turned out many top 10 players.  As the captain of tinykitty he was also a founding leader of ThePower9 alliance. He took a lot of pride in watching TK grow from a development coalition to a top 25 coalition, and was active in building ThePower9 and TK even after he got sick. 

Despite his in-game achievements, we know him as the original guy who lost his account for over a month. 

Tim leaves behind a wife and son, many cricket teammates and two MTGPQ teams who adored him. 

http://tributes.smh.com.au/obituaries/smh-au/obituary.aspx?n=tim-booth&pid=185978127

Comments

• Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sad to read about Tim. He was a good guy and he will be missed.
  • Babo21
    Babo21 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    He was a great guy, always willing to help and always willing to share a funny story. You will be missed.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,935 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Aw man, sad news. Really nice guy
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My condolence.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am very sorry for the loss of your teammate and friend.
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My condolences
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This sucks to hear. The second one in as many weeks. I'm sorry for your loss.