Steam Version Launch Issue after latest Patch

xVafx
xVafx Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
20 minutes ago i installed the latest patch via steam
after installing i was able to play PvE and Quicksilver PvP the in the latter i was able to use any team even without quicksilver, so i played 3 games against the seed teams and went on to Venom Bomb, where playing was as usual but points rewarded were in smaller font und red so i decided to restart the game.
Back in Steam i was prompted to update again which i did and since then i am not able to play anaymore because everytime i try to start mpq i get a popup message telling me to update and sending me back to a steam homepage - mpq is still "being played" in steam until i kill it via windows task manager.
Steam restart and windows reboot didnt make a difference.

Whats wrong ? 
i need to play PvE or else i'm missing my top100 :(

Comments

• catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker

even after closing the game it still runs in the background

• catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
    edited July 2017

I usually have been critically towards the developers in past posts but they have earned praise from me today. This problem was fixed pretty quick they even reset the DDQ crash. I was confused as to why it was iron heart vs ironman. Then I close the game to have this bug come up and  once it was patched. I got to play the wasp vs antman DDQ crash and earn 2 LT tokens today. Thanks for the bug guys!