Ah RNG you are heartless - whom to champ

Options
KingDon
KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler

Decided to pop open 10 x 20 cp tokens to keep the 4*s rolling along with an eye to pull at least 1 Medusa cover to champ here

Everything was looking good here, got the required cover for Medusa and amongst the mix was a purple Coulson (now 5/2/5) yellow Coulson (iso) and a Yellow AV (to finish him off at 5/5/3)

Alright I thought, looking good here, I then made the rookie mistake of opening upon the 30 odd elites, 9 Heroic and 1 x Heroic 10 pack I had from the 4000 pt season score)

Can anyone guess which 2 4* covers I got for the various tokens...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................That is right, another purple Coulson (now 5/3/5 with 1 cover expiring) and another AV yellow...so now I have 3 chars to champ and not sure which one to go for (I have around 250k iso and earn about 20k per day so can have another 250 - 300k by the time the covers expire)

So my query is, whom do I go for, AV will be the next out the tokens (with Medusa possibly) but I do see more Medusa in pvp and she would go pair with a number of other chars

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm hoping it's just AV taken out of rotate and not Medusa can't remember which came first, but with only 7 days left in the season only one of them will be leaving the token pull.

Personally, I'd champ Medusa regardless especially if you have carnage champed.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    smkspy said:
    I'm hoping it's just AV taken out of rotate and not Medusa can't remember which came first, but with only 7 days left in the season only one of them will be leaving the token pull.

Personally, I'd champ Medusa regardless especially if you have carnage champed.
    Actually, I think it's Bl4de that rotates out when Vulture comes in, which happens when the new season starts sometime on 7/27.