10pack for 4k season points

konannfriends
konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
My Alliance is telling me 4k season points should be a 10 pack. I just got only a heroic token... 
Just need clarification. Thank uou

Comments

• UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    This is the wrong forum, but we wish you 100 heroic tokens!
  • konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    We're do i put it
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Is it MPQ? In MPQ forum then
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Moved to MPQ General Discussion
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    The 10-pack shows up as one token. It should be in the middle on the heroic token page. Pull it and you'll get you 10 covers. Good luck, mine always sucks
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    The 10-pack shows up as one token. It should be in the middle on the heroic token page. Pull it and you'll get you 10 covers. Good luck, mine always sucks
    I actually got a good one last season. I got three 4*s that were all useful (no 14th covers) and then a bonus Cloak & Dagger at the end.

Had quite a dry spell though.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe he's in a lower scl...
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    OP already posted this somewhere (tips and guides, maybe?) before this one was moved. I asked the SCL question and s/he said that s/he was SR 30-something. The chances are that the prize actually was one heroic token. Does anyone know what SCL you need to be to get a 10-pack?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually got a good one last season. I got three 4*s that were all useful (no 14th covers) and then a bonus Cloak & Dagger at the end.

Had quite a dry spell though.
    Now I have someone to blame for my 10 2*s this season.  You stole my good covers!!  LOL

I've gotten 1 10 pack every season and since BH was launched I have yet to receive a single BH from a 10 pack (3* or 4*) despite their elevated 10 pack odds.  
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't pulled a 4* from a 10 pack won in the pvp season since bonus heroes started. I think you should be guaranteed one 3*, one 4* and one bonus hero. Worst case scenario you go 8/2/1 which wouldn't be too bad. They could even have a special vault, kinda similar to Strange Sights, where you can only really unlock the vault by hitting 4k points or winning 10 packs from placement rewards. And I'd like to see special artwork that's related to the season to differentiate a pvp season heroic 10 pack from a regular 10 pack.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    I think it's CL5 and lower gets tokens, CL6 and higher a ten pack.  I remember accidentally doing it the first time.