I love paying 600 gems for one pack prem pack [Solved]

Options
Monkeynutts
Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
Once again you buy the 600 gem special offer pack. 
Black opens.....first premium opens...then crash again!! Another ticket....

@Brigby surely D3 can introduce intrim patches to fix the issues they sorted, this is getting so annoying.
Crashes on special off packs
Crashes when loading a battle going back to node screen.
Something went wrong after matches
Drake crashea when cycling

These are so annoying and totally ruin game experience.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @Monkeynutts. We apologize for the inconveniences these issues pose. The development team is aware of this, and they're working as hard and fast as they can to get these fixes into the next update.

In addition, they have brought on several additional team members specifically to improve the infrastructure, so hopefully stability issues will become less and less frequent moving forward.

In the meantime, if you do encounter these issues, please send in a support ticket, and we will make sure that Customer Support addresses those types of concerns immediately. Thanks for understanding.
  • Monkeynutts
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi @Brigby, this also happened to me again this evening after I played a few rounds in two events and gained 2 single AKH boosters...I opened the first one and the second one froze the game....Reload the game and its gone.....Another ticket....

• Brigby
    Options
    @Monkeynutts
    I totally understand the frustration, and so do the developers, which is why these kind of issues are anticipated to be fixed in the upcoming 2.2 update. I know it can be annoying, but until those fixes go in, the best way to claim your items as soon as possible is by having Customer Support assist you. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    Hi @Brigby, this also happened to me after I played in two events and gained 2 single AKH boosters...I opened the first one and the second one froze the game....Another ticket....

All have been resolved by support.

• Brigby
    Options
    @Monkeynutts I'm glad to hear that Customer Support was able to resolve your issues!

Marking this thread as [Solved]
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    @Brigby ok yep close it.
    I have mentioned in each of the tickets that this only occurs when you have 2 or more of the same thing to open. You have to open one...close the app...reload and then open it.

I didnt have this issue a few patches ago.
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Monkeynutts
    Yes, you're absolutely correct. This issue will actually be fixed in the upcoming 2.2 update.