*** She-Hulk (Modern) ***

Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in Character Details
[anchor=shehulk3]She-Hulk (Modern)[/anchor] icon_shehulk.png
3 Star Rarity (Rare)
At Max Level: HP: 10710 Tile damage: 13/70/79/12/61/11/3.0
    Settlement - Cost: 9 Blue AP
    She-Hulk flexes her legal muscle, striking a deal to balance the scales of justice. Randomly selects up to 2 enemy Protect, Strike, or Attack tiles and redistributes them between both teams. Friendly tiles are improved by 27.
      Level 2. Friendly tiles are improved by 32. Level 3. Friendly tiles are improved by 38. Level 4. Selects up to 3 Tiles (Odd tiles are always Friendly) Level 5. Friendly tiles are improved by 59.
    Max Level: Friendly tiles are improved by 191.
      Furious Charge - Cost: 6 Green AP
      She-Hulk charges into battle, catching her foes off guard and causing them to stagger backwards. Reduces one of the enemy’s AP levels to 0, and reduces a second AP color by 25 percent.
        Level 2. Reduces a second AP color by 35. Level 3. Reduces a second AP color by 50. Level 4. Reduces a second AP color by 75. Level 5. Reduces a second AP color by 100.
        Power Of Attorney - Red 9 redtile.png
        She-Hulk strikes the ground, causing the earth to shift under her enemies' feet. Destroys 10 tiles from the bottom of the board and deals 83 Damage to the enemy team. Does not generate AP.
          Level 2: Deals 120 Damage Level 3: Causes a bigger shock-wave, destroying 13 Tiles Level 4: Deals 172 Damage Level 5: Destroys 16 Tiles and deals 224 Damage
        Max Level: Destroys 16 Tiles and deals 1644 Damage

(older version below)
        [anchor=shehulk3]She-Hulk (Modern)[/anchor] icon_shehulk.png
        3 Star Rarity (Rare)
        At Max Level: HP: 10200 Tile damage: 13/70/79/12/61/11/3.0
          Settlement - Blue 9 bluetile.png
          She-Hulk flexes her legal muscle, striking a deal to balance the scales of justice. Replaces up to 2 random Protect, Strike or Attack tiles with Strike Tiles distributed between you and the enemy team. The deal is in your favor - Friendly Strike Tiles are strength 12 and Enemy Strike Tiles are Strength 7.
            Level 2: Increases Friendly Strike Tiles to strength 17 Level 3: Replaces up to 3 Tiles (Odd tiles are always Friendly) Level 4: Increases Friendly Strike Tiles to strength 23 Level 5: Can also replace Countdown Tiles
          Max Level: Up to 3 Tiles of strength 139/44
            Reprieve - Green 12 greentile.png
            She-Hulk charges into battle, catching her foes off guard and giving allies a chance to rest. Reduces one color of the enemies' AP reserves to zero, then gives allies a burst of 59 health.
              Level 2: Also cuts a second AP color by 25 percent Level 3: Gives allies a burst of 83 health Level 4: Gives allies a burst of 125 health Level 5: Also cuts a second AP color by 50 percent
            Max Level: Restores 787 health
              Power Of Attorney - Red 9 redtile.png
              She-Hulk strikes the ground, causing the earth to shift under her enemies' feet. Destroys 10 tiles from the bottom of the board and deals 83 Damage to the enemy team. Does not generate AP.
                Level 2: Deals 120 Damage Level 3: Causes a bigger shock-wave, destroying 13 Tiles Level 4: Deals 172 Damage Level 5: Destroys 16 Tiles and deals 224 Damage
              Max Level: Destroys 16 Tiles and deals 1401 Damage

Edit from IceIX:
              She-Hulk (Modern)
              3 Star Rarity (Rare)
              At Max Level: HP: 8700 Tile damage: 12/60/67/52/11/10/3.0x/2
                Settlement - Blue 9 AP
                She-Hulk flexes her legal muscle, striking a deal to balance the scales of justice. Replaces up to 2 random Protect, Strike or Attack tiles with Strike Tiles distributed between you and the enemy team. The deal is in your favor - Friendly Strike Tiles are strength 12 and Enemy Strike Tiles are Strength 7.
                Level Upgrades
                  Level 2: Increases Friendly Strike Tiles to strength 17 Level 3: Replaces up to 3 Tiles (Odd tiles are always Friendly) Level 4: Increases Friendly Strike Tiles to strength 23 Level 5: Can also replace Countdown Tiles
                Max Level: Up to 3 Tiles of strength 139/44
                  Reprieve - Green 12 AP
                  She-Hulk charges into battle, catching her foes off guard and giving allies a chance to rest. Reduces one color of the enemies' AP reserves to zero, then gives allies a burst of 59 health.
                  Level Upgrades
                    Level 2: Also cuts a second AP color by 25 percent Level 3: Gives allies a burst of 83 health Level 4: Gives allies a burst of 125 health Level 5: Also cuts a second AP color by 50 percent
                  Max Level: Restores 787 health
                    Power Of Attorney - Red 9 AP
                    Level Upgrades
                    Max Level: Destroys 16 Tiles and deals 1401 Damage

As per usual, she isn't out yet, so these numbers may change before she hits your rosters.

Original Post:
                    Placeholder. See Incoming Heroes and picture. Guessing she'll be a 3*.
                    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• She hulk....its betty right?
                    • PorkBelly
                      PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
                      She hulk....its betty right?

Nope. That's Red She Hulk.

Original She Hulk was Banner's cousin who got a blood transfusion from him. icon_e_geek.gif
                    • Dormammu
                      Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards

Jennifer Walters is the She-Hulk. She's an attorney. Don't hold it against her.
                    • Lidolas
                      Lidolas Posts: 500
                      Dormammu wrote:

Jennifer Walters is the She-Hulk. She's an attorney. Don't hold it against her.

Cop: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can, and will, be held against you.

Me: Jennifer Walters!

icon_e_biggrin.gif
                    • Puritas
                      Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
                      here i'll take a wild guess at her powers

red + green + something that's not the purple/yellow we all want

anyone wanna take my bet? icon_e_smile.gif
                    • Maybe she hulk likes pink.
                    • Puritas wrote:
                      here i'll take a wild guess at her powers

red + green + something that's not the purple/yellow we all want

anyone wanna take my bet? icon_e_smile.gif

I seriously hope it's purple. It fits chromatically with the costume (but it did with her cousin too) and it fits thematically (purple in MPQ is generally associated with manipulation powers, what's more manipulative than an attorney? icon_e_biggrin.gif )
                    • I like the idea of legal-based powers for She Hulk as have been discussed on the c2e2 thread.

How about Cease and Desist as a stun power,
                      Objection as a passive that blocks an enemy's power attack, and
                      Summons to bring in another character from your roster similar to however Fury's "Avengers Assemble!" power is going to work?
                    • Dormammu
                      Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
                      I'm hoping She-Hulk hits things. It'd be nice if she also smashes things. And then after that it would be cool if she can break things.

Seriously, I want another character like Thor who is all offense and big damage. I've got enough quirky countdown/defense/attack/strike-tiley guys. The reason we all love Thor so much is because he's three colors of raw death. I want to love She-Hulk in the same way, so I hope they make her like they should have made the Hulk.

She-Hulk3_zps1672e490.jpg
                    • over_clocked
                      over_clocked Posts: 3,961
                      I find pure damage types boring, but She-Hulk is a girl so she is let off.

Don't hit me Jenny
                    • Nonce Equitaur 2
                      I'm wild guessing she might be a prize for the Simulator, so bumping.

Might be too soon after Sentry, though. Perhaps more likely Sentry to be a prize for Simulator.
                    • I'm wild guessing she might be a prize for the Simulator, so bumping.

Might be too soon after Sentry, though. Perhaps more likely Sentry to be a prize for Simulator.

i would expect for sentry to be the simulator prize, also I think that storm will be the next released character, they are giving her covers out alot in the pvp which happen with daken right b4 he was released
                    • Is there a chance that She-Hulk will be **? My impression is that more 2* characters were in the works, and we know that Storm will be 3. Of the 4 spoiled in silhouette, that only leaves She-Hulk as a possibility.

A really neat occurrence would be a Simulator that paid off in 2* She-Hulk covers ala the Hunt for Ares. Or that paid of in 3* She-Hulk covers ala Thick as Thieves' Patch debut.
                    • Nonce Equitaur 2
                      IceIX wrote:
                      She Hulk is a Red/Green/Blue character, so that's a new combination and a bit more info.
                    • OzarkBoatswain
                      OzarkBoatswain Posts: 684 Critical Contributor
                      I'm calling blue as a stun move. Because MVC3.
                    • over_clocked
                      over_clocked Posts: 3,961
                      Funny how all green/red/yellow characters are male and the only blue/green characters are female (IW, cStorm, She-Hulk).
                    • kensterr
                      kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
                      locked wrote:
                      Funny how all green/red/yellow characters are male and the only blue/green characters are female (IW, cStorm, She-Hulk).
                      Feeling blue and green with envy?
                    • renfox
                      renfox Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
                      In the QA that came down they mentioned her colors will be Green/Red/Blue.
                    • On a serious note we need to have more blue purple and yellow abilities.