Suggestion: Improve VIP Rewards for the Same Price (also helps retain new players)

dhaarga
dhaarga Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Current:
  • 9000 ISO
  • 700 Hero Points
  • 9 Command Points (+1 if you renew)
  • 6 Heroic Tokens
  • 2 Legendary Tokens
  • 25% Increased Health Recovery for Inactive Roster
Possible Suggestion:
  • 12000 ISO - About 3 levels of the last few levels of a 4-star
  • 1000 Hero Points - to allow one character slot purchase each month
  • 17 Command Points (+3 if you renew) - Allows one Classic Legends purchase per month
  • 6 Heroic Tokens (+4 if you renew) - Effectively like a 10-pack without the bonus drop rate; still pretty low (0.29% to get a Favorite 4-Star, 1.25% chance to get a 3-Star Favorite, 5.88% chance to get a 4-Star, 25% chance to get a 3-Star)
  • 2 Legendary Tokens
  • 33.3% Increased Health Recovery for Inactive Roster - a full third instead of a quarter
  • Increase cap for Health Kits by 2 (total 12) - A multiple of 3 for our teams of 3
  • Increase rate of Health Kit generation by ~16.7% - 2 per hour
This would also help new players catch up sooner to be able to play the game rather than be so far behind that they feel discouraged to stay in the game.

Also, would make the game which is now focused on 4-stars a little easier to get into especially given how many 4-stars there are. It has changed a lot and a few more things are needed to adapt it to the newer gameplay.

Edit: Incorporated/Adapted Suggestions from below

Comments

• Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Any improvement would be appreciated. I would rather have a change to the major factor of 25%  healing speed. This just doesn't seem like that much of a bonus. Faster health kit regen, higher health kit maximum,  or a higher speed health recovery like 35%-40%. 
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    I agree - I'd rather have a boost on the health side (kit generation especially) than resources.  I can generate resources pretty well at this point, but the 36 mins/pack is frustrating especially when I'm trying to play heavily.
  • dhaarga
    dhaarga Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Cool. I was able to adapt and add those in.