Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

Just 3 more days to update your profile before the deadline.

In compliance with the upcoming GDPR efforts taking place later this month, we want to provide all forum users information about an update to our Terms of Service that will go into effect on May 21, 2018.

Please copy and paste this URL for details ---> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/updates-to-the-d3-go-forums-terms-of-service

Thank you!

Double strike issue?

stikxsstikxs Posts: 91 Match Maker
Was playing a ToA match earlier where I had a defending creature of some type out and the opponent had a creature with double strike and used arlinn's first ability to give trample/berserk/haste. When the creature attacked it hit my blocker first, killed it, the trample damage came over, and then it hit me with the second strike. I'm pretty sure I read here somewhere that this how it is supposed to work.

Fast forward to another match where I have a double striker and the opponent had a creature with vigilance. My guy hit the blocker, killed them, but never had it's second strike (the celebrant gained double strike from it's exert ability, the arborback gained vigilance from a card earlier):

Comments