Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Double strike issue?

stikxsstikxs Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
Was playing a ToA match earlier where I had a defending creature of some type out and the opponent had a creature with double strike and used arlinn's first ability to give trample/berserk/haste. When the creature attacked it hit my blocker first, killed it, the trample damage came over, and then it hit me with the second strike. I'm pretty sure I read here somewhere that this how it is supposed to work.

Fast forward to another match where I have a double striker and the opponent had a creature with vigilance. My guy hit the blocker, killed them, but never had it's second strike (the celebrant gained double strike from it's exert ability, the arborback gained vigilance from a card earlier):

Comments