Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#98: The Vulture Circles

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
New Boss Event 
The Vulture!  
if you are going by D23, stop in and see our folks from D3!

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - An actual REASON to sing and you DON'T? Craig, yer slippin!
    - CactusJack and I are gonna be starting our episode by episode review pocast of Lassie very soon
    - Both the Riri and War Machine Crashes worked out well for me, even though Rhodey is only level 100, fully covered, tho
    - As for why Thanos is the opponent for War Machine, Thanos's purple stops Rhodey's OTHER two powers and...Civil War 2 spoilers...
    - I wonder how large the Sounds of the South section is at D23?
    - You're missing out on Night Shift from the Michael Keaton resume, classic film!
    - It's not like you are talking about terrible TV shows no one has ever heard of like 'Raven' starring Lee Majors
    - Remember when Cactus's roster was just all Yelena Bolgonas? Good times!
    - "Larry the Cable Guy as James Bond" is essentially the B story from "Cars 2"
    - Welcome to Team Spreadsheet, Chloe! Let's now get everyone on team Notepad as well!
    - My five star Thanos is champed, level 455, 5/3/5 all day, and is the game changer!
    - I'd get cracking on those Blades Craig as I think he's leaving next week
    - My vine is a Sandy cover, I just need about 54,000 ISO to champ him
    - Shout out to the Coleco Adam
    - as for my reward of the week, after 34 days, the great national nightmare is over as I got a Bag-Man cover!
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    My vine this morning is 17 deep.

2 C&D - in the process of champing
    4 Ares Green, because RNG doesn't want to give yellow
    Eleven 2* Wolvie, eight of which are yellow.  He's sitting at 5/2/5 and I have 2.5 days before a cover expires.

It really seems like the 2* RNG has gotten FUBAR'd.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    You win 100 acres of the internet, Ian. I also gave you a resounding gentleman clap for that, which earned me more than a few stares on the train on the way to work this morning.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    - As for why Thanos is the opponent for War Machine, Thanos's purple stops Rhodey's OTHER two powers and...Civil War 2 spoilers...
    I will spoil it. After all, Craig keeps spoiling current comics on the show. Thanos killed Rhodey.

- "Larry the Cable Guy as James Bond" is essentially the B story from "Cars 2"
    That was the B plot? It's the only part I remember.

--Thanks for the pet-friendly PSA, Ian.
    --Craig's not that far off on the Flipper theme.
    --"Oh, yeah. Right. Like YOU blend."
    --100 acres is not small.
    --I fulfilled a long-time dream this week by buying a 40-pack of Heroic covers. It was great. I recorded the opening and put it on YouTube. :) I pulled three 3-star Bonus Heroes with the 40-pack and the Legendary Token that comes with that purchase provided me with a 4-star Bonus Hero. Woohoo!
    --I have one maxed out 3-star, Hulk, and there is absolutely no way I'm selling it.
    --Thank you again, Puzzle Warriors. I'm super excited about episode 100 coming up!