12 Days of Christmas...

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
As I received a warning some week ago after writing in a thread that's been inactive for a while and was told to consider making a new thread instead that's what I do now.

Was browsing the forum and found a cheerful Christmas thread called 12 Days of Christmas with lots of positivity going on I just wanted to write:

Those were the days!

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    The time between last years Christmas event and the DDQ update for my 1.5 years playing that was the peak of the game.  Updates were great and well received.  Things didn't seem as buggy.  

It seemed like before that things were building better and better and since then it seemed like there was a dramatic decline.  Not sure what happened.  It seems like things might be trending slightly upward again, but we're still a ways below that period of quality IMO.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Made me take a look at the Twelve Days of Christmas thread I made last december. I can't believe we found so many good changes added to the game that year. I already want to see what we can remember by the end of the year (if we are still here).