Can We Get The Date On When 5* Hawkeye Rotates Out Of Latest?

Options
Talus9952
Talus9952 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
Pretty please?

Comments

• Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Should be July 24th, two weeks after 5* Spidey's launch event ended.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    pretty sure they said July 19th
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Goodthing i just pulled my 13th cover today!
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nepenthe said:
    Should be July 24th, two weeks after 5* Spidey's launch event ended.
    I think it was 2 weeks from the day the store ended. I don't know if it was Monday or Tuesday. 

My question is, will he have another store delaying it?
  • Talus9952
    Talus9952 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Either way, a more definitive date from a mod would be extremely helpful!
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ugh, why can't it be Star Lord instead?

Just pulled what could be my last Hawkeye cover, currently sitting at 3/4/3
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ugh, why can't it be Star Lord instead?

Just pulled what could be my last Hawkeye cover, currently sitting at 3/4/3
    Just did exactly the same, same build and everything. Ties him with SS as my best-covered 5* after Phoenix.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Side question. Is there a thread or site anywhere that shows the order of 4*s leaving the tokens?

I want to know who to prioritise...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Side question. Is there a thread or site anywhere that shows the order of 4*s leaving the tokens?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelPuzzleQuest/wiki/lt
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:

Ah, thank you. Blade next, huh? That's a bit sucky. I'll need to get a move on if I want Medusa covers, too.
  • spidey329
    spidey329 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby, any insight into this? Can we get an official ruling? Really, an official timeline would be AMAZING.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @spidey329. New 5-Star characters rotate into Legendary tokens 2 weeks after their release event, so once Spider-Man (Peter Parker) enters, Hawkeye (Clint barton) exits.
  • spidey329
    spidey329 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi @spidey329. New 5-Star characters rotate into Legendary tokens 2 weeks after their release event, so once Spider-Man (Peter Parker) enters, Hawkeye (Clint barton) exits.
    Not everyone has time or inclination to mark their calendar with MPQ character release dates. An OFFICIAL version of this link is what I am looking for. 

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do we know when this change happens?  Thursday came and went, two weeks from last S6 start.  The official release event ended Sunday, two weeks ago yesterday.  I am just wondering when we should expect this.  
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Do we know when this change happens?  Thursday came and went, two weeks from last S6 start.  The official release event ended Sunday, two weeks ago yesterday.  I am just wondering when we should expect this.  
    The only people who know aren't saying.  It's more like two weeks from when the character's specific 5* token store goes away, not the event.  I don't remember when that happened, and we haven't seen a data push yet.  Today, tomorrow, who knows?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gravel said:
    bluewolf said:
    The only people who know aren't saying.  It's more like two weeks from when the character's specific 5* token store goes away, not the event.  I don't remember when that happened, and we haven't seen a data push yet.  Today, tomorrow, who knows?
    Wouldn't it be AWESOME to have an exact date?
    Like we asked for?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gravel said:
    bluewolf said:
    I believe it's supposed to be today, based on when the store ended. Of course, I think there was one other time it was supposed to be a Monday and happened with a Thursday data push instead, or something. So I'm personally not holding my breath that it'll happen today, even if it's "supposed to", you know?
  • razor14
    razor14 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Forget it, he is already in! 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    razor14 said:
    Forget it, he is already in! 
    Or now... It's been changed.

EDIT: Wow, it modified my quote too, this new forum is weird...