This happens at least once every event

Options
Mainloop25
Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
https://imgur.com/A0sFLWY

When you start a match, this screen comes up instead of the regular loading screen with text. The match never loads, causing me to lose a node. Is there anything being done to fix this bug? 

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Options
    This still hasn't been fixed.
  • Mainloop25
    Options
    @LakeStone I think this is a serious issue because it causes players to lose points in events without even the chance to play a node.
  • HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @Brigby, can you advise us as to how to obtain compensation for this error? I just lost my undefeated streak in EO to it, which will most likely cost me top 5. Whenever I've filed a ticket and sought compensation for this in the past, I've been told that there is no way to tell the difference between those who get this error this error and a player force quitting the app to fake the error in order to falsely obtain compensation. I find it unlikely that anyone would throw away a match that hasn't started to gamble that customer support will give them a better deal. Even assuming that is true, and that people actually do that, I don't see why I should be punished for this glitch and/or D3's inability to distinguish those who force-quit. I'd previously given up on this ever getting better, but it's really killing my motivation to compete in events. At the very least, it would be good if customer support would stop using this insulting rationale.