Invisible Woman Locked Tile not Stopping 3* Iron Fist From Making a Second Attack Tile [Intended]

Killians8
Killians8 Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
Hello,

I've been playing in the 3* Blade PvP and used Invisible Woman (IW) on my team. The opponent had 3* Iron Fist. I fired my IW's blue power which put a force bubble on Fist's attack tile. During the start of the opponent's next turn Fist created another attack tile as the locked one was on the board.

According to the text under Fist's black power, he will only create one if there is not an attack tile on the board already. This seems like a bug since it does not follow that rule. This has happened in multiple matches with these two opponents. It also weakens IW's ability. I wonder if it also does this for 3* Cage's shield tile.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    If a tile is locked, then powers that check for special tiles treat it as nonexistent. Feature, not bug. 
  • Killians8
    Killians8 Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    That's unfortunate because it wouldn't hurt for Invisible Woman to have a bit more boost in being able to stop those kind of powers. She still seems a bit underpowered. Oh well.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    [Don't mind me, just updating the title.]
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Killians8 said:
    That's unfortunate because it wouldn't hurt for Invisible Woman to have a bit more boost in being able to stop those kind of powers. She still seems a bit underpowered. Oh well.
    You should have seen her three years ago...